Whether you run shod or barefoot, this in-depth New York Times piece by Born To Run author Christopher McDougall examines how to run injury-free, barefoot running and more. McDougall also highlights a litte-known running drill developed 100 years ago that turned a 16-year-old boy with limited running experience into one of the standout racers of his time. Enjoy!
- Summit Launches New Website March 26, 2014
- Summit Orthopedic Specialists Opens Grass Valley Office January 6, 2014
- Summit Supports Arthritis Foundation May 9, 2012
- Summit Introduces Online Patient Portal April 24, 2012
- Winning On & Off the Court March 26, 2012