Summit Orthopedic Specialists’ Workers’ Compensation Department offers a variety of services to injured workers. Our physicians and staff understand the importance of working closely with each patient and workers’ compensation representative. We provide immediate feedback following each patient visit and adhere to our goal of helping each patient return to work in a timely manner.
Our Workers’ Compensation Department offers the following:
- Same day urgent care appointments.
- Appointments within 24 hours.
- Physicians trained in ACOEM and AMA guidelines.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible orthopedists.
- Workers’ compensation coordinators experienced in the clinical and clerical aspects of patient care.
- Workers’ compensation coordinators trained in legislative guidelines pertaining to workers’ compensation.
- Staff available to educate employers and workers’ compensation representatives about new advances in orthopedic surgery and non-surgical treatment.
- Staff available to present an educational seminar at your facility.
- Bilingual doctors and staff.
- Medical/Legal and Second Opinion Consultations.
- Safety training for the prevention of work-related injuries for employees.
- On-site ergonomic evaluation of the workplace.
Please contact us at 916-965-4000 for more information.
We are contracted with most major Medical Provider Networks, including: